Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Soupitty soup....

Well....today felt like a soup making day. A cold, snowy and boring day. So I made soup. Chicken-rice soup, out of most of a chicken left in the fridge.
It looks very pretty. I have no idea how it tastes, cause i'm vegetarian, but we'll see when other people try it. I cooled some off and gave it to the dog, but he's not picky at all, and he can't give me any feedback. So I can't tell from his reaction.

Oh yes. And Church. Tonight is Pizza Rolls.
They're my special pizza dough recipe, wrapped around some tomato sauce, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese and pepperoni(Usually I make them sans pepperoni, but if I make them with pepperoni, i'm not tempted to eat them) Again. Dunno how they taste, but as my previous pizza rolls have been good, and I made calzones from this same batch of dough yesterday that were very good, I think I can safely assume that these are good as well.

1 comment:

Diane Shiffer said...

yep they were good.... very very good:-P